Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE
I. General provisions
2. The regulations define the rights and obligations of the Users.
3. The Regulations are available continuously on the website of the Service in a way that enables Users to obtain, reproduce and record its content free of charge.
4. Enabling the use of the Website is a service provided electronically by the Service
Provider for Users, within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2016.1030 jt), which takes place under an agreement concluded between the Service Provider and the User.
5. The Regulations apply to all services provided on the Website.
1. Administrator – Service Provider, owner responsible for updating the Website: Gowan Crop Protection Limited, Rothamsted RoCRE, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ, United Kingdom.
2. User – a natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which uses the Services provided by the Administrator, covered by the Regulations.
3. Service – a service provided electronically by the Administrator to Users on the terms specified in the Regulations.
III. Use of the website
1. The service offered on the Website is the ability to view and read the materials posted on the Website by Users, the ability to familiarize themselves with the offer proposed by the
Administrator and the possibility of contacting the Administrator in order to obtain detailed information about the offer.
2. The Administrator reserves that all messages and materials available on the Website are protected under the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (ie Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880). The User has the right to use them only within the permitted personal use. Copying, reproduction, distribution on the Internet and other forms of using the materials and messages posted on the Website beyond the limits permitted by law is prohibited.
IV. Technical conditions
1. The technical conditions of using the Website are important for its proper functioning.
2. Access and use of the Website is possible for the User using a computer with Internet
3. The condition for using the Website on mobile devices is the installation of Google Chrom software, version> = 60.0
1. The personal data of the Website Users are protected pursuant to the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2016.922 jt) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
1. The User may submit comments regarding the improper functioning of the Website by sending them to the Administrator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
or to the address of the Administrator’s seat.
2. The complaint should contain personal data and a description of the circumstances justifying the complaint and the User’s request reported in connection with the complaint.
VII. Termination of the contract
1. The contract for the provision of free Services that do not require registration and the
creation of an Account is terminated as a result of the User ceasing to use the Website.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to temporarily stop providing the Website’s services, if it is necessary for technical reasons (maintenance, modification or repair of the system).
VIII. Final Provisions
1. The Administrator has the right to unilaterally amend the Regulations for important technical, legal or organizational reasons.
2. Users will be informed about the content of the amendment to the Regulations 14 days in advance before the change is introduced, by posting this message containing a list of amendments to the Regulations and receiving this information – on the main page of the Website for at least 14 days.
3. These Regulations, logos, materials, information, trademarks, graphic elements of the Website are subject to the exclusive rights of the Administrator and its business partners. They may not be reproduced or distributed without the consent of the Website Administrator and his business partners.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act on the provision of electronic services.
5. These Regulations shall enter into force on November 26-th 2020.