POLICY OF USING COOKIES ON THE WWW.GOWANCO-NISSANCHEM-EU.PL WEBSITE
1. Cookies are used to:
3. This policy applies to Users referred to in the Regulations of the Website.
4. Information is saved by servers on the User’s end device, which servers can read each time they connect to this end device, and may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used as part of our websites. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
adjusting the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites, in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device of the website and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
creating statistics that help to understand how website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
maintaining the website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
remembering the User’s settings;
6. As part of the Website, the following may be used:
necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages;
functional cookies, enabling the remembering of the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc
advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default.
8. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every entry in the user’s device of the Website. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be stored on the user’s end device, and thus the information will be stored on the user’s end device and the Administrator will have access to this information.
9. The user may voluntarily delete cookies in the web browser he uses.
11. Cookies may be placed on the Website User’s end device and then used by advertisers cooperating with the Administrator, by research companies and multimedia application providers.
12. It is not possible for viruses, unwanted software or malware to enter the User’s devices through cookies.
13. Cookies do not contain personal data and do not allow person to be identified.
14. The administrator uses three types of cookies:
Session cookies – files stored on the User’s device and remaining there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
Persistent cookies – files stored on the User’s device and remaining there until they are deleted by the User. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the User’s device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
– Google Analytics – administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA
– Plus.google.com – administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA
– Facebook.com – administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA
and Facebook Ireland based in Ireland
– Twitter.com – administrator: Twitter, Inc based in the USA
– Tokbox.com – administrator: Telefónica Digital based in the USA
– Paymanto – administrator: Paymento S.A. based in Poland
1. The following policy defines the purposes, rules and scope of using cookies of Users of the gowanco-nissanchem-eu.pl website (hereinafter: the Website). Protection of privacy on the Internet is a very important issue for gowanco-nissanchem-eu.pl , so we take special care of the privacy of every person who visits our website.
2. This policy applies to Users referred to in the Regulations of the Website.
3. The operator of the website and the administrator is a company operating under the name: Gowan Crop Protection Limited, Rothamsted RoCRE, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ, United Kingdom (hereinafter: Administrator).
4. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure the security of using the services.